Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is submitted solely to this journal and has not been published or in press, or submitted for publication in other journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The research is conducted in accordance with relevant to human subjects or animal welfare regulations and standards. The research meets the ethics guidelines, including adherence to the legal requirements of the study country.
- The study is not fully or partially funded by the tobacco company.
Other documents required
• Methodology Standards Checklist (Original Article/Case Report)
• ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest
• A Self-declaration Document Made with the JMAT Prior to Publishing any Article in the JMAT
• Copy of EC approval for research (Original Article/Case Report)
• Copy of Informed Consent Form (Case Report)
All information on this website are protected. Permission to use Documents (such as journal, articles and other publications) from this server ("Server") is granted by MEDICAL ASSOCIATION OF THAILAND ("MAT"), provided that the use of such Documents from this Server will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any electronic media. Use for any unauthorized purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
We shall not disclose to third parties information on User or any other information related to User unless permitted by User or unless such information disclosure is required for User to complete his/her transaction or unless such information disclosure is required by or incompliance with laws or government
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.